We have changed a number of our lesson and operational procedures in order that all aspects of your child’s tuition are within government and health guidelines with regard to Covid-19.
Our spacious centre has been reorganised to ensure social distancing and is very well ventilated. All unnecessary materials and furniture have been removed to facilitate this.
We appreciate your patience & understanding as we adjust to this ‘new normal’.
Please read the following instructions & guidelines carefully before arriving at our centre:
Face Coverings & Hand Sanitiser
- We ask that all parents & secondary students wear a mask when in the centre, optional for primary students and those that have a condition that affects mask use. This may change according to government guidelines.
- Teachers and staff will all wear masks and face shields are also available.
- Please use the hand sanitiser foot pump on entry – this is CF Pharma Hypoallergenic so safe to use without irritating any skin conditions and for young children. It is also available at numerous locations in the centre.
Arriving & Departing
- Students use the main door for entry only.
- Please observe social distancing in the centre at all times.
- Exit / collection of students will be via a one-way system from the door 2 down to the left of our entry.
- There is no waiting for parents during the lesson.
- There will be no feedback available at the end of lessons until social distancing rules change.
- Assessment Appointments – We ask that only one parent attend with their child
- This must be done at the start of each lesson.
- Cash – a UV Sanitiser tray will be used to collect cash and all change is held in a separate UV sanitiser tray.
- Debit or credit card.
- Prepaid direct bank transfer.
- Students must bring their own stationery, including a calculator where applicable.
- Students must bring their own water bottles with them.
- Students must bring their Kip Homework Folder we provide. This is to be brought to every lesson.
- Students must bring their own headphones.
Additional Sanitising Procedures
- Hand sanitiser provided, hand washing facilities with disposable towels available.
- Cleaning of work stations, equipment & toilets have all been increased and will occur between individual use.
- Screens have also been placed at various locations in the centre.